credit : http://ezinearticles.com
Article Source : http://ezinearticles.com/?Understand-the-Importance-of-Social-Media-Marketing&id=1294209
Social media marketing is a process, which helps to promote an individual’s business or web site using channels of social media. It is a marketing plan that gets you traffic, attention and links. As It is an effective marketing tool that pulls the target audience towards an Internet business.
Social media marketing proves influential, when you work to publish content for the ad revenue or when selling products and services. It makes your web site profitable. People who overlook social media marketing come under three categories. First, those who are ignorant or have little knowledge about it, followed by people who show interest but do not know the way to use it. Third are individuals, who neglect its worth altogether and do not believe in its strategy.
- Low costs: An all-inclusive strategy provides either full or partial replacement for the traditional marketing and advertising at the fraction of actual costs.
- Online conversations related to the brand: the campaign advertises a product more than the traditional methods. You have to put across a message to the end user related to the product, who in turn spreads the efficacy of that product more effectively. This way you socialize with people, build a strong rapport with them, and ultimately get traffic to your business web site.
- Matches traditional marketing: You may possibly run Social media marketing campaigns accompanying traditional advertising and marketing strategy.
- Quick turnaround: If you hit the front page of any news, bookmark site or social video, you might draw huge traffic to your web site instantly. This helps to take the Internet business to new heights.
- Trustworthy sources: Instead of buying a product from any unknown company, buy from a company, which people recommend. You get to meet the initiators through Social media marketing, who played a major role in the overall purchasing process.
- Avoiding ad blindness: The conventional online method of advertising such as the banner ad is losing its effectiveness. With an increase in ad blindness, social media marketing has the capacity to direct visitors to an individual’s online business web site without using these traditional methods of advertising.
- Influence on rankings of search engines: Campaigns of social media marketing make available for their customers, many back links to benefit your business in search engine ranking.